Our annual symposium, Shaping the Energy Future- Challenges & Opportunities (SEFCO) will mark the occasion of Technology Day on 11th May 2018 for the second consecutive year.
Conceptualized in 2017 with the intent of bringing eminent researchers to exchange thoughts and to inspire future generations of leaders in science and engineering on a common platform, the first edition was very well received and encourages us to seek an encore.
The plan is not just to engage in discussion of the latest developments in the field of energy, but also to develop a roadmap on how we must act collaboratively to ensure the energy may reach where needed in an abundant, affordable and environmentally sensitive manner.
- Interactive sessions with industrial and academic experts on a common platform
- Latest updates on evolutionary scientific trends in energy area
- To bring young technology and science professionals from across India and across disciplines ranging from chemistry to engineering to biosciences
- Opportunity to associate with peers
- Poster sessions on various themes
- Proceedings to be published in peer reviewed journal (IJCT – NISCAIR)
- Showcase of latest products and services